Saturday, November 19, 2005

What do you do on the weekend?

What do you do on the weekend?
This is the question I want to ask people who study in Sydney.
I usually stay at home and spend most time sleeping.
I think I am too lazy to go out on the weekend.
I know it may be nice to visit somewhere. However, I have already been many famous places in Sydney such as Circular key, Bondi beach, Manly beach and Darling habour etc. So these does not give me new pleasure.
I want to relieve my tension for next week.
I want to get rid of my stress
What shall I do? I think I need other habits.
It seems my friends usually drink for easing their stress, but I don't drink because I am a Christian.
Some may say "do extra study" and other may say "just loaf around all day long". Both do not appeal to me.
Is there anybody who will advise me what to do on the weekend?

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Podcast said...

See nature. Sydney has lots of wid country close by.

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home