Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Oh.. My purse is stolen!!!

For me, Tuesday is a little bit tough day, because I have two classes from 10am to 4:30pm.
This reason may influence my bad luck.
Going home after class, I lost my purse in the George street.
I felt my bag was tugged.. something like strange feeling at that time.
I immediately checked my bag and I found the front pocket of the bag was open.
Firstly, I thought I forgot to lock the pocket but, suddenly I found my purse was missing.
I looked around to look for my purse.
However, It's too late.
Someone already took my purse!!
A thief stole my purse!!!
I could not believe it!!
A redeeming feature in a tragic affair was that I did not carry my bank key card.
There was only twenty dollars and student card in my purse.
That is, the purse did not contain even any important cards. (e.g. photocopy card)
I thank God.
I decided not to put the purse in the front pocket of the bag.
It was terrible experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home